Group Visits & Travel Trade
Let us help you arrange your group visit, family get together or social club outing to The Royal Yacht Britannia. We will make this easy and stress-free, as well as offering excellent advice and local knowledge, so why not contact Pete or Laura today on +44 (0)131 555 8800 or email email@example.com.
10 reasons to choose Britannia
- Scotland’s Best Attraction for 10 years’ running (VisitScotland) and in TripAdvisor’s Top 3 in the UK (2014-16)
- Scotland’s most accessible attraction - 5 fully accessible decks - and carers go free
- Flexible terms – we’ll hold your date, with no obligation or cancellation fee
- Fantastic FREE audio tour for your clients – in 27 languages, children’s tour, Braille or BSL Signing Tablet
- Coach drop-off and free parking on site
- Complimentary refreshments for your driver/tour leader
- Access via Ocean Terminal covered shopping mall – 70 shops, restaurants and cinema
- Friendly Waiter service in our Royal Deck Tea Room (not pre-bookable)
- Wonderful Gift Shop at the end of your tour
Group rates/Travel trade
Prices are for pre-booked groups of 15 or more and include our multi-language audio guide. Our group/trade rate is £13.20 for all adults & seniors and £8.00 for children. Admission prices for Britannia are VAT exempt. Please call Pete or Laura on 0131 555 8800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make a booking.
We are delighted to offer free admission to coach drivers and courier/tour managers with a group of 15 or more.
Location and coach drop off/pick up
Britannia is 15 minutes from Edinburgh city centre. There is a coach drop off/pick up area next to Ocean Terminal and free parking is available nearby.
Looking for a fascinating, educational group day trip or excursion for your school or college? The Royal Yacht Britannia brings history to life. Our fascinating audio tour is included in the admission price and is available in 27 languages, as well as Basic English and a version for kids! We also have tablets available with the tour in British Sign Language.
To ensure an enjoyable and educational excursion for everyone, we request one adult supervisor for every 10 paying students. Free tickets are given to adult supervisors. We are happy to provide a full risk assessment if required. To book school visits to Britannia, email email@example.com.
Early morning and evening private tours can be arranged on board Britannia. A personal guide will give guests a unique insight into the history of the Royal Yacht and how the Royal Family and crew lived and worked on board. Refreshments will be provided as part of your Royal experience on board. Private tours must be booked in advance with a member of our team and are subject to availability. For more information, see our Events page.
Share this page
The latest news, videos and behind-the-scenes work from Britannia.
Read our blog