The Royal Deck Tea Room has become a destination in itself for visitors to Britannia, since opening its doors in 2009.
Previously where the Royal Family enjoyed drinks receptions, sumptuous buffets, or played deck games. Now with a tempting menu of home-made treats, visitors enjoy a warm welcome from Britannia's waiters and stunning waterfront views.
From our home-made lemon drizzle cake to a delicious selection of soups and sandwiches, there is something for everyone on the menu. In fact, this last year was the Tea Room's busiest year to date!
Here are a few figures from 2013:
- Over 46,000 cups of tea have been poured from our silver pots.
- Over 1,500 glasses of Champagne (plus 600 bottles!) were enjoyed.
- Almost 40,000 freshly baked scones were served.
- Over 27,000 sandwiches made on board.
- Over 25,000 bowls of steaming hot soup warmed up our guests.
This certainly keeps the Tea Room team busy! We look forward to seeing you there on your visit to Britannia.
If you have found the content on this page interesting please share it with your online community using the Twitter, Facebook and Share buttons below. Thank you.