Buy Tickets

Advanced online tickets are available until 4pm the day before your visit.  If you are visiting today,  you can purchase tickets when you arrive at our Visitor Centre.  If you wish to buy your tickets over the phone,  or an open dated or gift ticket,  please call +44 (0)131 555 5566  (Mon-Fri, 9:00 – 17:00). 

Tours of Britannia are self-guided and your audio handset is included in your admission ticket.

Booking within 7 days of your visit? Collect your tickets from our Visitor Centre. If you are booking out with 7 days of your visit, tickets will be posted to your chosen address.

Any special offers or discounts are only available when purchasing your tickets at our Visitor Centre with your voucher/ID.

Tickets Price Quantity
Adult Ticket
Price: £16.50 Quantity:
Senior Ticket
(aged 60+ y.o.)
Price: £14.50 Quantity:
Student Ticket
(with ID)
Price: £14.50 Quantity:
Child Ticket
(aged 5-17), children under 5 go FREE
Price: £8.75 Quantity:
Family Ticket
(2 adults and up to 3 children)
Price: £46.00 Quantity:
Select the date of your visit
Tickets bought up to 7 days in advance may be picked up at reception, other tickets will be posted to you