Hours: 2 days per week – Weekends, dayshift 6am – 2pm/ backshift 12 – 8pm
Pay: £9.30 per hour
The Royal Yacht Britannia is an award-winning five-star visitor attraction and exclusive evening events venue in Edinburgh.
Our Visitor Experience department is now looking for a Cleaner to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Housekeeping Team Leaders, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Britannia tour route and Visitor Centre are cleaned to a high standard and maintained throughout your shift
- Safe use and storage of all equipment and chemicals required to maintain the cleanliness of the tour route and Visitor Centre
- Assisting with any other duties, as required by the Housekeeping Team Leaders and Visitor Experience Managers
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working on their own and as part of a team
- Have a friendly, can-do attitude
- Be happy to help staff and visitors alike
Company benefits include:
- Enhanced long service holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Performance and loyalty payment scheme
- Complimentary tickets
- Staff discount in the Gift Shop and Royal Deck Tea Room
- Free car parking for staff
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role of Cleaner to: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal applications to:
Visitor Experience Manager
The Royal Yacht Britannia
Closing date: 16 March 2020
No agencies please.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have been selected for interview you will be contacted directly.