Safety Systems Operator
Hours: Full-time & Part-time (Night Shift) & part-time (Day Shift and Evening Shift)
Pay: £12:00 per hour (Night Shift) £10.50 per hour (Day & Evening Shifts)
Company benefits include:
- 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
- 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday entitlement
- Up to one week/5 days pro-rata, long service holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance and loyalty payment scheme
- Complimentary tickets and staff discount (Britannia and Fingal Hotel)
- Free car parking for staff at The Royal Yacht Britannia
Our Safety Team help ensure the safety of the ship and the people on board by providing 24-hour monitoring. We are now looking for Safety Systems Operators to join our small, friendly team.
You will be monitoring the CCTV and Fire, Flood and Access systems and remotely controlling access to the secure areas of the premises. You will contact the emergency services if needed.
You must be a good communicator with a warm and friendly manner and if you have worked in the “blue light” services, Armed Forces, or a similar job with transferable skills, this would be helpful.
- A range of night shift, day shift (holiday and absence cover) and evening shifts are available
- Full-time or part-time hours available.
- Day shift (07:00 – 19:00) - Night shift (19:00 – 07:00) – Evening (18:00 – 00:00)
If you feel you have the personality, skills, and experience, we would love to chat to you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you feel you would be suitable for the role of Security Systems Operator to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Health, Safety and Security Manager
The Royal Yacht Britannia
Closing date: Sunday 21 August 2022
No agencies please.