Are you looking for a unique venue to host an exclusive event?
The Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh will provide your
guests with a truly unforgettable evening.
For over 40 years, this iconic five-star venue played host to
kings and queens, prime ministers and presidents. Now you can host
an exclusive dinner for 196 guests or a drinks
reception for up to 450 people.
As The Queen's former floating royal residence, you will find
the same high standards today as when Britannia was in
Royal service. Days of preparation go into every event. Everything
is considered, down to the smallest detail; from fresh flowers to
the finest crystal, gleaming silver cutlery to personalised menus,
embossed with Britannia's unmistakable gold
Our in-house culinary team is led by Executive Chef, Mark Alston, and
the exquisite cuisine is all prepared on board in the original
Royal Galleys, using only the finest, seasonal ingredients.
Here to help you
We are here to help you get the very best from your event. Our
experienced Events team will look after every detail for you, from
the personalised invitations to the after-dinner entertainment.
Why Britannia is the perfect venue
- Exclusive use of this floating royal residence
- Unique venue of unrivalled status
- Ideal location, only 2 miles from Edinburgh city
- Your own dedicated Event Manager
- Exceptional in-house team of Chefs and Fine Dining Manager
- All food freshly made on board
- Experienced, dedicated events team
options or bespoke evenings, all include facility fee
- Highest standards of service excellence
- Environmental commitment Find out more
We would be delighted to discuss your event with you, please
call us on 0131 555 8800 or contact us.
Share this page
This video takes you through an event on board, from the red
carpet welcome to a Beating Retreat by the Band of HM Royal
Watch our events video