Are you looking for a unique venue to host an exclusive event? The Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh will provide your guests with a truly unforgettable evening.
For over 40 years, this iconic five-star venue played host to kings and queens, prime ministers and presidents. Now you can host an exclusive dinner for 196 guests or a drinks reception for up to 450 people.
As The Queen's former floating Royal residence, you will find the same high standards today as when Britannia was in Royal service. Days of preparation go into every event. Everything is considered, down to the smallest detail; from fresh flowers to the finest crystal, gleaming silver cutlery to personalised menus, embossed with Britannia's unmistakable gold crest.
Our in-house culinary team is led by Executive Chef, Mark Alston, and the exquisite cuisine is all prepared on board in the original Royal Galleys, using only the finest, seasonal ingredients.
Here to help you
We are here to help you get the very best from your event. Our experienced Events team will look after every detail for you, from the personalised invitations to the after-dinner entertainment.
Why is Britannia the perfect venue?
- Exclusive use of this floating Royal residence
- Unique venue of unrivalled status
- Ideal location, only 2 miles from Edinburgh city centre
- Your own dedicated Event Manager
- Exceptional in-house team of Chefs and Fine Dining Manager
- All food freshly made on board
- Experienced, dedicated events team
- Event options or bespoke evenings, all include facility fee
- Highest standards of service excellence
- Environmental commitment
Download our Events Brochure
We would be delighted to discuss your event with you, please call us on 0131 555 8800 or contact us.
Share this page
This video takes you through an event on board, from the red carpet welcome to a Beating Retreat by the Band of HM Royal Marines.
Watch our events video