The Queen always provided entertainment for her guests on board, and we continue to follow that tradition today. Perhaps you'd like The Band of Her Majesty's Royal Marines to perform a spectacular Beating Retreat? Or dance the night away in the stunning Royal Deck to the sound of a swing band? Whether it's beautiful background music during dinner, or a magnificent fireworks display, we are here to make it happen.
A small selection of our entertainment options:
- Harpist and flute - this beautiful combination creates elegant background music, perfect for a small to medium dinner.
- Jazz trio - the Britannia trio of guitar, clarinet/saxophone and double bass add a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere with light classics that appeal to everyone.
- Beating Retreat display - when Her Majesty The Queen entertained guests on board, the evening would always finish with the Band of Her Majesty's Royal Marines Beating Retreat, performed on the quayside. For a truly memorable end to an evening on board Britannia, we can organise the same for you.
- After dinner speaker - hear a former commodore talk about his fascinating life on board Britannia.
- Whisky Tasting - enjoy a tutored Whisky Tasting savouring 3 different drams from distilleries across Scotland. Guests will enjoy hearing from our Whisky Expert who will talk through the flavour profiles and the five steps to appreciating Scotch Whisky.