Join the team
Led by Chief Executive, Bob Downie, The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust provides an exceptional experience for visitors both aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia and sister ship, luxury floating hotel, Fingal. Both ships have been recognised for their dedication to excellence with the Royal Yacht rated as Best UK Attraction (Which? magazine) and Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction for 13 years running. Within months of opening, Fingal was rated Edinburgh's No. 1 Traveller Ranked hotel (Tripadvisor) and has remained at No. 1 since July 2019. Both Britannia and Fingal are Tripadvisor's Travellers' Choice Best of the Best award winners, the top 1% in the world in their respective categories.
Why work for The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust?
- Step aboard our fleet, a truly unique place to work.
- Join warm and friendly teams across all departments.
- Enjoy 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday with long service holiday rewards.
- Save for the future with 10% employer pension contribution, no employee contribution required.
- Share the Britannia and Fingal Hotel experience with friends and family with complimentary tickets and staff discount.
- Help create memories for guests and visitors, the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
- Be a part of preserving history for future generations to enjoy.
The Royal Yacht Britannia is an equal opportunities employer. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
The Royal Yacht Britannia
+44 (0)131 555 8800
We also accept text relay calls.