Join the team
Led by Chief Executive, Bob Downie, The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust provides an exceptional experience for visitors both aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia and sister ship, luxury floating hotel, Fingal. Both ships have been recognised for their dedication to excellence with the Royal Yacht rated as Best UK Attraction (Which? Magazine 2020) and Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction for 13 years running. Within months of opening, Fingal was rated Edinburgh's No. 1 Traveller Ranked hotel (Tripadvisor) and has remained at No. 1 since July 2019. Both Britannia and Fingal are Tripadvisor's Travellers' Choice Best of the Best award winners, the top 1% in the world in their respective categories.
Why work for The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust?
- Step aboard our fleet, a truly unique place to work.
- The customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, creating memories to last a lifetime.
- Warm and friendly teams across all departments.
- Be a part of preserving history for future generations to enjoy.
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual holiday entitlement.
- Generous company pension.
- Complimentary tickets with discounts aboard the Royal Yacht and Fingal.
The Royal Yacht Britannia is an equal opportunities employer. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
The Royal Yacht Britannia
+44 (0)131 555 8800
We also accept text relay calls.