Join the team
The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust provides an exceptional experience for visitors both aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia and sister ship, luxury floating hotel, Fingal. Both ships have been recognised for their dedication to excellence with the Royal Yacht rated as Best UK Attraction (Which magazine readers) and Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction for 13 years running. Both Britannia and Fingal are Tripadvisor's Travellers' Choice Best of the Best award winners, the top 1% in the world in their respective categories. Fingal's Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar was awarded 2 AA Rosettes and Fingal was also named as Pride of Britain Hotels 'Hotel of the Year'.
Why work for The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust?
- Step aboard our fleet, a truly unique place to work.
- Join warm and friendly teams across all departments.
- Enjoy 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday with long service holiday rewards.
- Save for the future with 10% employer pension contribution, no employee contribution required.
- Share the Britannia and Fingal Hotel experience with friends and family with complimentary tickets and staff discount.
- Help create memories for guests and visitors, the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
- Be a part of preserving history for future generations to enjoy.
The Royal Yacht Britannia is an equal opportunities employer. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone: +44 (0)131 555 5566
We also accept text relay calls.
The Royal Yacht Britannia