Skip to Content
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- The Britannia Annual Pass is non-transferable and is only valid for use by the person whose details and photograph we hold, who will be referred to as the 'holder'.
- This Annual Pass must be shown at the ticket desk to gain free entry, as the holder's identity must be verified on our system before free admission is granted.
- The Annual Pass entitles the holder to free entry to The Royal Yacht Britannia for 12 months.
- Your Annual Pass will commence 21 days from the date of the original donation and expire 12 months thereafter.
- This Annual Pass cannot be used to purchase advance tickets, Gift Tickets or used in exchange to gain free tickets for others.
- This Annual Pass has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for goods or other services at Britannia.
- Should this Annual Pass be misused, The Royal Yacht Britannia Trust reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.