State Drawing Room
Britannia’s State Drawing Room is the perfect place to relax with a glass of Champagne and delicious canapés before embarking on your private guided tour of the Royal Yacht.
Let our resident pianist entertain you on the original Welmar baby grand piano, once played by Sir Noël Coward, Princess Diana and Princess Margaret. Add the perfect finishing touch to your event with our various entertainment options.
- Exclusive use of the whole Yacht
- Up to 100 for drinks receptions
- White-gloved Butler service
- A red carpet entrance and piped aboard via the Royal Brow
- Drinks served in crystal glassware
- Guests are entertained by our pianist on the original Welmar baby grand piano
|Reception||Dining||Dancing||Height (m)||Length (m)||Width (m)|
|Reception 100||Dining N/A||Dancing N/A||Height (m) 3||Length (m) 9.6||Width (m) 7.6|