Housekeeping Attendant - Fingal
Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant - Fingal
Hours: Variety of hours available, minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
(Part time, flexible working hours, evening).
Pay: £9.79 - £12 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Housekeeping Attendants to join our vibrant crew. Already rated as TripAdvisor’s No.1 Traveller Ranked Hotel in Edinburgh, former Northern Lighthouse Board ship, Fingal has begun an exciting new chapter as a luxury floating hotel in Leith, Edinburgh. Our crew is the core asset of Fingal’s brand, full of warmth and passion, with a shared vision for creating an amazing experience.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for an all-rounder. You should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and well presented. Previous experience as a Room Attendant in a luxury hotel environment is beneficial. A passion for the hospitality industry is a must and colleagues are expected to be fully committed and reliable. This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge and be part of one of the best small luxury hotels in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will be part of a dynamic front of house team that ensures our 5-star luxury ship is presented to the highest possible standard of cleanliness in all guest cabins, bathrooms, suites and public areas. They will love to provide discreet exceptional service.
If you enjoy making a difference to a guest’s stay and have an eye for detail with the personality, skills and experience we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.
Company benefits include:
- 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
- 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday entitlement
- Up to one week/5 days pro-rata, long service holiday entitlement
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance and loyalty payment scheme
- Complimentary tickets and staff discount (Britannia and Fingal Hotel)
- Free car parking for staff at The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Meals on duty – you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why we should select you for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal applications to:
Front of House Manager
The Royal Yacht Britannia
No agencies please.