Corgi Selfie Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is The Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Employees of The Royal Yacht Britannia/Fingal or their family members shall not be permitted to enter this competition.
- The prize is a small box of Britannia fudge.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, as well as the terms and conditions without notice.
- Only one entry per person.
- Those entering must be aged 18 or older. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Britannia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must use #CorgiSelfie will be chosen at random after each of the following date periods: Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept and Oct-Dec.
- There will be 4 winners chosen per year.
- The winners will be notified via social media. Winners will need to provide an email address and address to send the box of fudge. If the winners do not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives for prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to entries not received, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering this competition an entrant is agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.